Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Largest Flash Memory Drive How Much Memory Space Would A Flash Drive Need To Have To Use It For ITunes With An 8 GB IPod Nano (3rd Gen)?

How much memory space would a flash drive need to have to use it for iTunes with an 8 GB iPod nano (3rd Gen)? - largest flash memory drive

My computer died and I could not help but invite you to my iPod and play with a great charger / C because they can not have downloaded programs on my computer flash drive college.If enough, can be downloaded from iTunes of IT, the transfer of files from my iPod, then use the software. iTunes requires only 1 GB of space, so that each flash unit with more than 9 GB for this work? Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to Meritline.com. The prices are very good and can be a flash disk with 8 GB for the same price as a concert in 4 to get to another place.

Post a Comment