Sunday, January 24, 2010

Advent Recovery Disk Will A System Recovery Disk + A Windows Recovery Disk Clear My Laptop? 10 Points Best Answer And THUMBSS UP?

Will a system recovery disk + a Windows recovery disk clear my laptop? 10 points best answer and THUMBSS UP? - advent recovery disk

I want it all going on my arrival in 6,301th And well, that there is nothing but the windows that these 2 CD's to be done?
I If you do not have the space they took half of everything on my laptop, but I have a lot of 2 and I do not want to manually remove. Please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use System Restore completely clean your laptop ^ ^

Anonymous said...

Normally, the System Restore to create partitions, format, and install everything new.

If you are concerned about the recent content, in particular from utility companies, that data could be recovered read in the sectors. Is this you? There are low-level software to all sectors of the disk will be overwritten ... so long though.

Post a Comment