Monday, January 11, 2010

Ceramic Pet Dishes What Should A Good Reptile Community Consist Of?

What should a good Reptile Community consist of? - ceramic pet dishes

I have a cage with fresh air, branches and artificial plants. I have a bowl of water. I have a master automatically. I have a UV lamp and ceramic heat. I was a chameleon, Senegal and fed crickets gut loaded until his death.

So, I look forward to meeting my cage with another animal or two. Maybe even a small community. Yes I like it. I have little variation. Could someone perhaps suggest a little reptiles that go together well in this environment?

Oh, and I have some animals active at this time. My chameleon was too vague. He sat around, until they were hungry, and then just put them around a bit more. Sometimes they will even lose their prey, because he was too lazy. I my doctor to perscribe some Prozac or something. lol. So if someone have good ideas, Peep / begginners care - ideas, you can hit me with MS at any time, prefferably as soon as possible. Thank you.

4 comments:

erbear said...

CAUTION in the selection of such Rember, or if it is small enough to fit in your mouth, you eat probably. Make sure you need the same habitat. Feed often! I have a master vivarrium live with a waterfall, plants, frogs and lizards, anoles etc. comb live together very well and are very funny. The lizards keep to their interactions. If you are a male and a female can observe their mating behavior, and if you're lucky, you have kids. Frogs are only the walls of your tank and not much. As communicated to his brilliant and the gecko with you in search of food and to the front for the visits. The actual habitat and, of course, is the most sensitive and his animals to be active.

industen... said...

I agree - the reptiles in general, a rather lazy by its rules. We have alligators, all kinds of snakes, turtles and frogs in my house, believe me, I know.

You may use the fresh air box, but I suggest frogs. They are very active - and get some, like Azureus and terribilus on the front of the tank when you pass by. They move, are diurnal (most reptiles are nocturnal). Some people can stay together when the advice of experts, given the well. They are not cheap for a frog, but are very nice, are active and are a community. I bought the frogs at the site. I am very happy with them. This is a very informative site - the leaves and everything you want to know. If one of the "current", then click the name of the type of frog that tells you if you can keep this species and other species. The hardest part is to keep frogs food supply. It flies its own culture, which I find quite disgusting, but Ianyway.

Turtles are really very active. I have two yellow belly tank 20 liters, and is very excited when people come by to ask for food. They are measured much cheaper than frogs ($ 10 each instead of $ 50), and easier to eat food bought in the shops. You need a filter and heater, but it is not necessary that the frogs. You need nothing more than moisture.

Global girl said...

Do not keep different species. I will end up with dead animals. Bout the only thing you can take a lot of great community lizards moved. Most reptiles are solitary Anywho.

shanna m said...

Most reptiles are not as active, but I have 2 crested gecko, monitor the real fun in about 1 or 2 hours. (Night) It's difficult to put together different types of reptiles, because the fight or may have different needs. I want to have some research on the smaller reptiles, which generally are more active, and probably have similar needs. (make sure they come from a similar habitat in the wild desert does not lol) with Amazon.

Post a Comment