Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Visual Boy Advance Shiny Gold I Can't Install POKEMON SHINY GOLD?, What Am I Donig Wrong?

I can't install POKEMON SHINY GOLD?, what am i donig wrong? - visual boy advance shiny gold

Hello I have some problems installing pokemon shiny gold

What I did is
Download pokemon
Download Visual Boy Advance
Patch download pokemon shiny gold zel
Lunar IPS and downloaded

I patched with pokemon and if I shinygold Visual Boy Advance Visual Boy Advance screen goes black then yellow, then read


How can someone send me to play the bright gold or tell me what I am doing wrong


Thanks

1 comment:

Sethmeta... said...

Is now, I think, everything you need to do, simply click to open, unopened, Game Boy, click on Pokemon Shiny Gold, and they should play. If this is not a work: The Pokémon Shining Gold download does not work (I spend a lot, or B: It can be a problem with your computer ..... but it is very unlikly

Post a Comment