Monday, December 14, 2009

Rsd More Condition_treatment I Caught The End Of Mystery Dianosis Today About RSD, I Would Like Some More Info?

I caught the end of Mystery Dianosis today about RSD, I would like some more info? - rsd more condition_treatment

My mother was very bad pain during the last ten years. I feel so helpless, want to help something, but could do nothing. We searched high and low trying to help a bit to find, but not yet succeeded. She is ready to resign, but I refuse.

I caught the end of the night Medical Mysteries: http://tlc.discovery.com/tvlistings/epis ... I could not see, and I wish I had. I think it's possible that my mother might have RSD, and I would like to know more about him. He mentioned that a orginazation for RSD and the site started, but I can not say what would happen, not anyone see this or know what would be the net?

I am able to give very grateful for any help!

No comments:

Post a Comment