Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Does A Positive Look Like On A Clearblue Hpt Please Someone Help Me!!??

Please someone help me!!?? - what does a positive look like on a clearblue hpt

I am so scared and do not know what to do now! If you are pregnant, I would be able to take 18 weeks to claim. However, nothing is positive! I went to the doc a month ago and do not check or anything pelvix sent me a blood test and a \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt 1st I had a qualitative blood test a week in the last 4 weeks, but all were negative, and so is the HPT that I took me (with the exception of 2, I looked after this time, after 2-4 hours and have very low and had Clearblue Easy Digital Tome 2 lines, but did not say pregnant) So I go to the doc on Wed, but I'm so scared! I also had my period, but ended up lighter than normal. I take the pill, but I heardthey are women, the pill and do not even know that they are pregnant until 5 months later, B / C, had its rules. Movement, and I felt like my stomach is harder, but I think we are all the nerves in my head. Please advice is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment